Roadmapping and Community
On the one hand, the work package Roadmapping and Community develops activities to bring together the two communities of Gaia-X and NFDI in the project and to develop a common vision. On the other hand, the activities in this work package ensure that the project is linked to international developments, e.g., at the European level within the framework of the EOSC. Workshops and conferences are held and the results of the project are presented at trade fairs.
These are the tasks in this work package:
- Establishing and maintaining a topic roadmap – as shown below
- Survey of usage scenarios and requirements
- Roadmapping of goals and a vision
- Workshop series in Germany and Europe and a conference
- Participation in an industry expo and further relevant events
- Communication of results into the NFDI consortia, Gaia-X bodies, and further related initiatives
An overview of exciting events for the FAIR DS community in the areas of data spaces and research data management.
Click on the image to be redirected to the interactive timeline.
With FAIR DS, we follow current developments at national and European level in the area of data rooms.
By clicking on the adjacent image, you will be redirected to the interactive map.