FAIR DATA SPACES
Roadmapping and Community
On the one hand, the work package Roadmapping and Community develops activities to bring together the two communities of Gaia-X and NFDI in the project and to develop a common vision. On the other hand, the activities in this work package ensure that the project is linked to international developments, e.g., at the European level within the framework of the EOSC. Workshops and conferences are held and the results of the project are presented at trade fairs.
These are the tasks in this work package:
- Establishing and maintaining a topic roadmap – as shown below
- Survey of usage scenarios and requirements
- Roadmapping of goals and a vision
- Workshop series in Germany and Europe and a conference
- Participation in an industry expo and further relevant events
- Communication of results into the NFDI consortia, Gaia-X bodies, and further related initiatives
Interactive information: click on the screenshots to visit the interactive elements on the Fraunhofer website.