Registration for participation in the sections
Although the NFDI consortia cover a wide variety of scientific fields, many topics also overlap. These common cross-cutting topics will be addressed across the boundaries of the consortia in so-called sections. The first five sections have started their work:
- Common Infrastructures (section-infra)
- Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects (section-ELSA)
- Industry Engagement (section-industry)
- (Meta)daten, Terminologien, Provenance (section-metadata)
- Training & Education (section-edutrain)
Would you like to be involved in one of the sections of the NFDI Association? Then feel free to register using the form below. Please note:
- Official participation in the sections is only open to member organisations of the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) Association and their representatives.
- Participating persons who wish to represent their member organisation with voting rights in a section require a written or electronic power of attorney to represent the association’s member organisation, which they can produce on request. A template for such a power of attorney that you can use can be found here.
- For persons who do not wish to participate in a section with voting rights on behalf of their member organisation, it is no longer necessary to obtain a power of attorney.
More information on regulations and recommendations for the work in the sections can be found in the section guide (Sektionsleitfaden). After sending your application, we will first check it. You will then receive feedback on your registration. This may take some time. We therefore ask for your patience and ask you to refrain from enquiries. If you have any questions about registering to work in the sections, you can contact sections[at]nfdi.de. Persons who do not belong to a member organisation and are interested in getting involved in section work can contact sections[at]nfdi.de for further information.
- First name
- Last name
- Member organisation
- Mail address
- Participation status in the section ( with voting rights, participating without voting rights)
After receiving your deregistration, you will get a confirmation within a few days.