Registration for participation in the sections
Please sign up in the form below if you would like to join one of the sections of the NFDI Association and meet the following requirement:
- Official participation in the sections is only open to member organisations of the NFDI Association and their representatives. Accordingly, as a participating person you need a written or electronic power of attorney to represent the association’s member organisation, which you can present on request. A template for such a power of attorney that you can use can be found here.
In terms of section work, we also ask you to consider the following points:
- For the elections and votes in the sections the following applies: Each member organisation participating in a section has exactly one vote. If you wish to represent your member organisation in a section with voting rights, please indicate this in the registration form at the corresponding place. Accordingly, each member organisation can only give its voting rights to one person in the section.
- More information on regulations and recommendations for the work in the sections can be found in the section guide (Sektionsleitfaden).
You can register to work in the following sections:
- Common Infrastructures (section-infra)
- Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects (section-ELSA)
- (Meta)data, terminologies and provenience (section-metadata)
- Training & Education (section-edutrain)
If you wish to register to work in more than one section, please complete the registration form for each section once.
After sending your application, we will first check it. You will then receive feedback on your registration. This may take some time. We therefore ask for your patience and ask you to refrain from enquiries.
If you have any questions about registering to work in the sections, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons who do not belong to a member organisation and are interested in getting involved in section work can contact email@example.com for further information.
If you use this form to register, the data you enter in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored for the purpose of implementing and organising the event. We also save the date and time of entry. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. Further information on data protection can be found here.
Deregistering from a section
If at any time you, as a representative of your member organisation, decide to end your involvement in a section, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Member organisation
- Mail address
- Participation status in the section ( with voting rights, participating without voting rights)
After receiving your deregistration, you will get a confirmation within a few days.