Registration for participation in the sections
- Common Infrastructures (section-infra)
- Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects (section-ELSA)
- (Meta)daten, Terminologien, Provenance (section-metadata)
- Training & Education (section-edutrain)
Would you like to be involved in one of the sections of the NFDI Association? Then feel free to register using the form below.
- Official participation in the sections is only open to member organisations of the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) Association and their representatives.
- Participating persons who wish to represent their member organisation with voting rights in a section require a written or electronic power of attorney to represent the association’s member organisation, which they can produce on request. A template for such a power of attorney that you can use can be found here.
- For persons who do not wish to participate in a section with voting rights on behalf of their member organisation, it is no longer necessary to obtain a power of attorney.
More information on regulations and recommendations for the work in the sections can be found in the section guide (Sektionsleitfaden).
After sending your application, we will first check it. You will then receive feedback on your registration. This may take some time. We therefore ask for your patience and ask you to refrain from enquiries.
If you have any questions about registering to work in the sections, you can contact sections[at]nfdi.de.
Persons who do not belong to a member organisation and are interested in getting involved in section work can contact sections[at]nfdi.de for further information.
If you use this form to register, the data you enter in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored for the purpose of implementing and organising the event. We also save the date and time of entry. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. Further information on data protection can be found here.
Deregistering from a section
If at any time you, as a representative of your member organisation, decide to end your involvement in a section, please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Member organisation
- Mail address
- Participation status in the section ( with voting rights, participating without voting rights)
After receiving your deregistration, you will get a confirmation within a few days.