(Published on 16.10.2023) The International Data Week takes place from 23 to 26 October in Salzburg. NFDI will present a panel discussion at the event and will be represented at the poster session.
Panel Discussion: Standards for a FAIR Data Future: How to Advance Standardization in Data Management?
- Prof. Dr. Petra Ritter (EOSC, Charité)
- Dr. Christian Grimm (DFN)
- Dr. Andreas Kosmider (Falling Walls Foundation)
- Anna Petschulies / Roman Grahle. (DIN)
- Dr. Brigitte Mathiak (NFDI Section Metadata; GESIS)
More information: https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW-2023-Salzburg/sessions/522/
IDW Poster Session:
- Fostering FAIR data with Terminology Services – Angelina Kraft , Felix Engel , Anette Ganske , Axel Klinger , Oliver Koepler , Markus Stocker
- Chemistry-specific training program for research data management – Daniela Adele Hausen , Ann-Christin Andres , Benjamin Golub , Pascal Robert Scherreiks
- The FAIRagro Data Steward Service Center (DSSC) – Wahib Sahwan , Marcus Schmidt , Florian Beyer , Elena Rey-Mazón , Lucia Vedder , Nikolai Svoboda
More information: https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW-2023-Salzburg/sessions/473/
RDA Poster Session:
- NFDI4Chem: the federated repositories, Christian Bonatto Minella (FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure)
- Capturing Status Quo and Requirements of Data Literacy Education, Sarah Day, The National Research Data Infrastructure Association Germany (NFDI)
- To FAIR and Beyond: How NFDI and RDA Collaborate to Build the Infrastructure of the Future, Cord Wiljes, German National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) e.V.
- Research data management as a service – how to best provide direct support in all stages of the landscape data life cycle?, Marcus Schmidt, Leibniz Center for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF) e.V.
More information: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rdas-21st-plenary-poster-exhibition
Every week leading up to Christmas we are hosting a giveaway for a candy-filled NFDI mug on our LinkedIn and Mastodon. The first round starts on the 1st of December.
In the third Base4NFDI call for proposals, the IAM4NFDI application for funding as a basic service was approved by the NFDI Consortia Assembly for a two-year integration phase. IAM4NFDI is thus the first service to enter the second phase after its initialisation phase.
Around 700 participants attended the first edition of the Conference on Research Data Infrastructure (CoRDI) at the Campus South of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) from 12 to 14 September. We have summarized five highlights of the conference.