(Published on 09.12.2021) 203 institutions are officially part of the NFDI Association as of this week. The Board of Trustees voted unanimously to accept further members at its meeting on Tuesday, 7 December.
We welcome the following twelve new members:
- University of Bamberg
Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
- (Helmholtz Centre Berlin for Materials and Energy GmbH)
- Medizinischer Fakultätentag e.V. (Medical Faculty Association)
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ur- und Frühgeschichte e.V. (DGUF) (German
- Society for Prehistory and Early History)
- Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Herzog August Library Wolfenbüttel
- Klassik Stiftung Weimar (Classical Foundation Weimar)
- University of Kassel
- University of Konstanz
We thank all members for their commitment and look forward to working with the new members.
Click here for more information about membership.
Every week leading up to Christmas we are hosting a giveaway for a candy-filled NFDI mug on our LinkedIn and Mastodon. The first round starts on the 1st of December.
In the third Base4NFDI call for proposals, the IAM4NFDI application for funding as a basic service was approved by the NFDI Consortia Assembly for a two-year integration phase. IAM4NFDI is thus the first service to enter the second phase after its initialisation phase.
The International Data Week takes place from 23 to 26 October in Salzburg. NFDI will present a panel discussion at the event and will be represented at the poster session.